1. Wong CK, et al. Immunomodulatory effects of Yun Zhi and Danshen capsules in health subjects—a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Int Immunopharmacology 2004;4:201-211.
2. Tsang KW, et al. Coriolus versicolor polysaccharide peptide shows progression of advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Respir Med. 2003; 97:618-624.
3. Niimoto M, et al. Postoperative adjuvant immunochemotherapy with mitomycin C, futraful, and PSK for gastric cancer. An analysis of data on 579 patients followed for five years. Jpn J Surg 1988;18:681-6.
4. Nakazato H, et al. Efficacy of immunochemotherapy as adjuvant treatment after curative resection of gastric cancer. Lancet 1994;343:1122-6.
5. Mitomi T, et al. Randomized, controlled study on adjuvant immunochemotherapy with PSK in curatively resected colorectal cancer. The Cooperative Study Group of Surgical Adjuvant Immunochemotherapy for Cancer of Colon and Rectum (Kanagawa). Dis Colon Rectum 1992;35:123-30.
6. Iino Y, et al. Immunochemotherapies versus chemotherapy as adjuvant treatment after curative resection of operable breast cancer. Anticancer Res 1995;15:2907-11.
7. Ohwada S, et al. Adjuvant immunochemotherapy with oral Tegafur/ Uracil plus PSK in patients with stage II or III colorectal cancer: a randomised controlled study. Br J Cancer 2004; 90(5): 1003-10.
8. Torisu M, et al. Significant prolongation of disease-free period gained by oral polysaccharide K (PSK) administration after curative surgical operation of colorectal cancer. Cancer Immunol Immunother 1990; 31(5): 261-8. 9. Wong CK, et al. Immunomodulatory activities of Yunzhi and Danshen in post-treatment breast cancer patients. Am J Chin Med 2005; 33(3): 381-95.
10. Suto T, et al. Clinical study of biological response modifiers as maintenance therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma.Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 1994; 33: S145-8.
11. Ohno R, et al. A randomized trial of chemoimmunotherapy of acute nonlymphocytic leukemia in adults using a protein-bound polysaccharide preparation. Cancer Immunol Immunother 1984; 18(3): 149-54.
12. Fisher, M; Yang, Lx (May 2002). "Anticancer effects and mechanisms of polysaccharide-K (PSK): implications of cancer immunotherapy". Anticancer research 22 (3): 1737–54.
14. "Coriolus versicolor". Complementary/Integrative Medicine Education Resources. MD Anderson Cancer Center. http://www.mdanderson.org/education-and-research/resources-for-professionals/clinical-tools-and-resources/cimer/therapies/herbal-plant-biologic-therapies/coriolus-versicolor-scientific.html